If you are looking to tackle the task of cleaning solar panels in Perth then there a few things you should consider before climbing up the ladder. Here are some common questions you should ask yourself before deciding on taking on this task yourself;
- First of all, are you or your home fully insured in case of an accident?
- Are you comfortable working at heights? If the answer is no then you should probably stay on the ground.
- Have you the correct cleaning equipment including ionized water filter and soft bristled brush?
- Do you know safe procedure of cleaning electrified solar panel arrays?
- Do you know of the manufacturers or installers warranty terms and conditions so as to not void your warranty by incorrect maintenance?
- Do you have the correct safety harness to be working on an elevated platform?
- What is your time worth per hour to carry out such a task?